Mobilize your boards with the strongest, simplest and most protective soft racks you can buy. You need to get your equipment there in one piece so whatever you do, don't cut corners on your racks.
PROTECTION: Lockdown racks cocoon your surfboards in a luxurious neoprene bed while the 25mm foam padding extends around surfboard rails like no other racks, reducing rail damage and protecting vehicle roof.
LOCKDOWN: The patented 'lockdown' system uses a single loop to pull both roofrack and boards down onto vehicle roof, eliminating surfboards lifting up and down or moving side to side, even in the most extreme conditions such as windblasts from oncoming trucks.
SIMPLICITY: Quick and simple to use with single tightening point.
CAPACITY: double rack capacity in a single rack: 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards or 1-2 SUP boards.
- NZ surfboard roof racks & SUP soft racks
- 25mm foam padding protects surfboard rails and vehicle roof
- Luxurious padded neoprene bed protects surfboards
- 3 connection methods: thru-doors, loadbars or gutters/sills
- Single loop system cocoons boards eliminating surfboard movement
- Quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- Easy board access via top load hook
- Webbing doesn't run along roof reducing potential vibration damage
- Fit most vehicles with a roof
- Constructed from 600D polycanvas and quality metal components
- Includes utility bag
- Double rack capacity in a single rack
- Capacity: 1-6 shortboards or 1-3 longboards