A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit top made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 100% recycled polyester lining; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- All seams are sewn with flatlock construction
- Vertical front-zip entry with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper
- Fused-edge waist for lower profile
- 522 g (18.4 oz)