The Protech Longboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfers quiver and an exceptional shape for the recreational surfer looking to fast-track those riding skills. It’s a proven classic!
– The best selling longboard range in the world in an all-new technology.
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s a proven classic for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
– Continuous refinements made the NSP Longboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
||Weight +/- 5%
OUR GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL INITIATIVES
We are building boards with the environment in mind. Recognizing that we have a duty to continually strive to lessen our environmental impact and to be transparently accountable for our business operations is our driving force. All manufacturing has an effect on the environment, and we do everything we can to reduce that impact. Investing in machinery, alternative material research, and more effiecent product logistics has had a positive impact on our production and the environment; state-of-the-art machinery has reduced waste, improved quality, and increased safety.
SUSTAINABLE SURF VERIFIED –
The ECOBOARD PROJECT™ provides the surf industry with the first independent 3rd party consumer facing “Eco-Label” for surfboards. It is designed to help individuals choose a high-performance sustainable surfboard made with the latest advancements in green chemistry and renewable materials. The ECOBOARD dramatically reduce the surfboard’s environmental and toxic impact.
BIO BASED RESIN
Surftech is innovating and producing environmentally friendlier boards derived from bio based resins (GreenPoxy®), purposed molded EPS cores and recyclable alternative materials to reduce the impact on the environment. We also build boards that last longer, fewer broken boards = less waste. We are committed surfers that are focused on keeping our oceans and planet clean.