The Huevo, is a classic hybrid surfboard that incorporates the best of both the shortboard and longboard . It's round nose and fuller tail gives plenty of floatation and makes paddling a breeze. With its shorter length and 2 + 1 fin set up makes for fast responsive turns and manoeuvrability.
- OUTLINE: Its fuller outline with the wide point slightly forward of centre means you can trim and glide forward on the board, adds to the great paddle power and to the stability and flow, while its round tail makes for smoother transitions between turns.
- ROCKER: With emphasis on being an allrounder it has a low to medium rocker, this is why you will find this board paddles with ease and flows thru those dead sections with minimal effort. A slight lift in the nose makes those late take offs easier and the slight lift in the tail makes for nice drive thru your turns.
- CONTOURS: A nice classic slight rolled Vee from nose to tail makes it effortless for those rail to rail transitions, while the stance is anywhere on the board, however getting back over the fins the board will turn on a dime.
- PERFORMANCE: Think summer grovely beach breaks when you don't want a Longboard or it's too small for your Shortboard or winter reefs and perfect points. This board can handle anything from waist to double overhead and any ability from beginner to advance. Enjoy
- Polyester or PU construction uses traditional materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard with high quality finishes. All polyester boards are CNC milled from the shapers files and laminated by hand using quality components such as Hexcel fiberglass, Silmar resin and Bennett foam. For years traditional polyester boards have been at the forefront of performance surfing. These boards feature a progressive flex pattern controlled by a high-grade timber stringer and feel very reliable under your feet. Polyester construction will perform in all surf conditions and can be adapted to suit a wide variety of surfboard models.
|LENGTH||WIDTH||THICKNESS||VOLUME||FINS (supplied with board)||APPROX WEIGHT RANGE|
|7'6''||21 7/8''||2 3/4''||50.95 ltr||7" CA Custom Fin||90kg / 198lb or less|
|8'1''||22 1/8''||2 7/8''||59.1 ltr||7" CA Custom Fin||90kg / 198lb +