A design breakthrough in surfboard racks!
- A lightweight, easy to assemble surf board rack, able to store up to 10 boards at a time.
- zRAX will enable you to store and display all your boards in just one rack.
- zRAX only needs one fixing point either on the wall or ceiling.
- Made from lightweight poly frame and reinforced webbing, zRAX is more versatile than anything else on the market.
- The zRAX 'Combo' model surfboard rack can hold short and long boards, bodyboards, wake boards, kayaks, snowboards, SUP's, windsurfers, surfskis and paddle boards. ALL IN THE SAME RACK!
STEP 1 - Establish fixing point. Place hook 2.2 metres above floor level. zRAX recommends fixing hook into timber stud or masonry. Ensure there is enough room on either end to access boards.
STEP 2 - Place hanging rings on fixing point. Make sure there are no twists in the side panel webbing.
STEP 3 - Connect PVC frame together. Ensure the foam padded pipe is against the wall. Connect the inner fiberglass rod into the rear corner brackets. Then slide outer tubing over the corner brackets ensuring a tight connection, and repeat for front panel.