Bryan designed his fourth Emerica shoe, The Herman G6, simply for skateboarding, and completely loaded it up with brand-new technical features to make it a super comfortable, ultra-lightweight, and high-performance skate shoe.
- Maximum airflow breathable tongue and sidewall with cold air intake keep feet cool.
- Custom-formed thin tongue foam cushions top of feet for snug fit.
- Tongue-centering strap keeps tongue from sliding down sideways.
- New G6 high-rebound lightweight foam footbed cushions bottom of feet.
- New three-part midsole system improves stability and cushions bottom of feet during heavy impacts, featuring full-length G6 high-rebound foam on top, stabilizing lightweight foam carriage in the middle, and gum rubber outsole on the bottom.
- Super flexible cupsole provides loads of board feel for more accuracy.
- Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
- Solid medial mid-foot tread panel protects feet from Primo rail landings.
- One upper panel covers toe and Ollie area to help shoes last longer.
- Solid heel tread panel reduces effects of heel drag wear to help shoes last longer.
- Debossed Herman signature on side.
- Triangle logos on tongue and side.
- G-CODE!!! “X” stitches on back