The C-TUG kayak trolley is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other trolley in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks.
The New Zealand made C-TUG Kayak and Canoe trolley is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG is the best, most versatile and durable kayak trolley on the market. It carries up to 120kg (300lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won't rust.
The C-Tug is the most durable, practical, light weight, kayak & canoe trolley on the market. Made of quality engineering polymers, this trolley is great for all terrains, and will last many, many years.
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- 120kg (300 lbs) static loading
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.4m (7.5') strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand