Locals at Steamer Lane know all too well that even summer’s sunny skies don’t promise warmer temps in the ocean. A trusty 3/2 is always going to be your best friend. And our Salty Dayz Steamer will treat you extra good with a myriad of tech features plus extra style points that only a true surfer girl will love.
The 3/2 Salty Days Steamer is made from premium quality neoprene that provides excellent support and serious stretch. Twin needle and blind stitched seams shield you from excess water flow, while triple glued internal seams offer much appreciated warmth. We’ve also reinforced critical areas with heat taping for extra durability and years of long lasting wear. Best for water temps between 60 and 66 degrees.
- 3/2 neoprene fullsuit.
- 90% neoprene/10% nylon.
- Airlite S Flex Superflex neoprene.
- Contour grip skin collar that prevents chaffing.
- Dislocating EZ chest zip entry.
- Strategic paddle panels for flexibility.
- Welded internal seams.
- 3D moulded supratex knees.
- 10MM impact welded internal seams.
- triple glued and blind stitched internal seams.