The overstayer has been designed to reduce your blood and sweat when dealing with international travel. The patented wrap closure has no bulky walls which greatly reduces the weight of the bag, making it lighter and easier to carry. And because it 'wraps' closed the boardbag adapts to whatever size load you throw at it, whether 1 board or 3, making it the most compact and adaptable surf travel bag you will find.
As the main opening utilizes a radical velcro fastening system, you can eliminate any concerns about the zip seizing up like other bags which often renders a perfectly good travel bags useless. By eliminating the zip we have removed the most significant weakpoint of any full entry travel bag, and this means the Overstayer has a much longer lifespan than standard boardbags. When we say built to last, we mean it.
Getting your boards to survive inconsiderate baggage handlers is still a priority, so they get the full treatment with a premium combination of super tough 600D exterior and 10mm shock absorbing foam core.
Engineered from extremely tough components, this high-end bag delivers what every world traveler wants – simplicity, ease of transport and a touch of style. Other benefits exclusive to the overstayer include a wax and water resistant 'cleanzone' divider compartment to separate boards from luggage. Plus you'll get a free day carry sling - which all up makes this one super sweet package - which is very hard to beat for performance, adaptability, and value.
- Super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas
- Nose and tail reinforcement
- 10mm waterproof shock absorbing foam core
- Reinforcement stitching in hi-stress areas
- Heat reflective nylon lined interior
- PK non corrosion zip, reversed for extra zip protection
- Burrito wrap closure secures any load size: 1 board only, 2 boards with fins, or 3 boards w/out fins
- Includes free 'sling' wax divider / surfboard day carry
- Unfold side access or unzip rear access
- Cooling heat vent runs length of bag
- Water resistant 'cleanzone' keeps gear clean
- Bag opens flat as ground sheet for sitting, sleeping or tenting
- Turn your boardbag into a clean comfy bed with an optional sleepmat
- Fits wider 'fish' style boards up to 25"
- 6x grab handles for easy handling
- 2x external pockets, 4x internal pockets
- Less zips to break or corrode
- Fin slot with velcro closure in sizes 8'2 and bigger
TIPS FOR USE
- Close by tightening cynches and folding nose and tail ends under.
When Carrying 2 or 3 boards:
- Put largest board nose first and base down at bottom.
- Add smaller boards nose first, base down.
- Never slide a board in under another board - this may cause damage from the nose of the sliding board.
- Boards with fins are best on the bottom. If top board has fins place them on deck grip of bottom board to protect deck.
- When stacking boards use a towel or Curve sling to prevent wax transfer.